Saturday, April 2, 2011

First Game of the Season!

Today was the first day of the season!!! We are so excited to be playing baseball again!! Today we saw Cousin Ben at the ballpark:)

We had to wake sissy up to go to the game and she was not very excited about posing for pictures. Go RED SOX!!!
I wanted a picture of the back of Macee's shirt, but she didnt want to let go of daddy:)
I love his batting stance!!!!!


Marc had to leave for work so he wanted video of Landon playing. I was so busy with Macee that I only was able to take one video of him. He hit from the first pitch both times at bat today and scored runs both times. He played pitcher and did a great job at catching the ball and throwing it to first base. My mom took some great action shots so I will post those when she emails them to me later this week.

Enjoy the video and ignore my cheering!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment