Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

We celebrated Valentine's Day early this year. Landon was sick with the flu over the weekend. My parents had been out of town for a few days and wanted to see the kids so they came over on Saturday to bring the kids their V-Day presents.
They were happy to see them!
Mamaw and Bumpa got Macee lots and lots of Minnie things!!

How many Minnie's are in this picture??


Landon got his favorite, Star Wars action figures! Poor kid lived in his jammies for 4 days with the flu.

This movie was the perfect gift when your just laying around the house!

On Sunday since we were still stuck in the house I gave the kids their gifts from Marc and I.

Macee was so excited to open another present!


Another movie!!!


Admiring his Star Wars sucker!



Macee loved her little m&m guy that had a little fan on top. She kept blowing the fan in her hair.



We got her the cutest Minnie Car and Minnie. I have to watch her with the candy though, she is the exact opposite of Landon and will eat ALL of it at once if I'm not looking!!! We had a very low key weekend since Landon was so sick, but I loved spending it with my two little valentines:)










No comments:

Post a Comment