Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend in Pictures:)

We had a great long holiday weekend. We spent most of the time at my parents, since my grandparents were in town from Iowa. Macee loves getting her picture taken on the fireplace at my parents. She will just go over and sit on it and say cheese!!! That is why most of our pictures are in the same spot!! Ha!


Jammie Time!

Sweet bubba!!


Cleaning out Tom the Turkey! He was one big ol' bird!!!








4 generations of girls!!!!






My nephew Madden with his great grandparents



My sis and Madden





Family photo time






Such a good one, she just loves to pose..... but only in this spot!




Before the bedlam game.... that is why we are all still smiling....




Macee and her great grandpa


Had to add this pic of her in her sweet hat and mittens!
We all had such a great time with my grandparents. We have so much to be thankful for:)




1 comment: