Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birthday Party!

Today we went to our friend's little boys 2nd birthday at the Little Gym. It was great timing because Macee and I are taking a Mommy and Me class there starting this Wednesday. I was glad she was going to try it out before we started! She liked it and had alot of fun! She is hard to figure out sometimes though... She would run around and play on everything and then she would just lay down and rest her head!! It was so funny to me. I'm not sure if I think its so weird because Landon would go 100 miles an hour and never take a break. I think she will even like it more when it is kids her age and the class is geared towards them.

She was playing peek a boo behind this big mat.
So cute!


Landon had a great time with 2 of his baseball buddies!

One day there and now he thinks he is a gymnast! HA!



He loved the balance beam.


Here is what I was talking about... just taken a break?!!?




Macee and the birthday boy:)



I could stare at her all day;)


1 comment:

  1. She's such a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys in a little over a month! :)

    ReplyDelete