Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sweet Kiddos

I am so amazed at how wonderful Landon is to his baby sister Macee. He is so kind, understanding, helpful, and entertaining to her!!!! I love watching and listening to him talk to her when he doesn't know I am watching. He says the sweetest things to her. She is still at the stage where she cries when we leave the room. She is happy just to have someone in the same room as her. Landon is a huge help in this area!!! When he has to go get a toy or use the restroom he will say "don't worry sissy I will be right back" or "I am gonna leave just for a minute sissy please don't cry", it melts my heart when he talks to her so sweet!!! He gets excited when she wakes up from a nap, he will run into her room as soon as he hears her and will start talking to her or he will climb right in her crib and play with her. He will actually ask for me to bring her in his play room and play with him. He has a new track he got for Christmas and she loves watching the cars go around so he will say things to me like " Mommy, Macee really wants me to set up my track, so I guess I will get busy". I have said this before and I am sure I will say it again.... She is so LUCKY to have him :)


"Come on Sissy you can do it, crawl to Bubba"
Tickling Sissy
She loves to play kitchen with him. He tells her what each food is and if he thinks it tastes good or not!


This is a Disney Princess toy Macee got from John and Beth for Christmas, she loves it!!! So do I, I can not wait to buy more princess toys!!!


This is Macee in her "sporty" look, Aunt Carrie got her this adorable pink Adidas outift!!! She loves playing with her stroller/walker, not quite ready for her to use it as a walker!!!




2 comments:

  1. Sweet babies!!! I am diggin' her adidas outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is. Landon is a doll. I want to squeeze him and I want him to teach Maddy how to be nice to her little brother!

    ReplyDelete